Coach with us!!
Golf experience helps, but is not required.
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals to serve as positive mentors and role models to young people to various backgrounds.
- Deliver the program to kids and teens.
- Ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Have fun while sharing the excitement of the game.
- New Haven
- Complete Safesport Training
- Pass background check
- A minimum commitment of one day per week during the spring, summer and/or fall.
If you are interested in volunteering for First Tee – Connecticut, please contact Mark Murnane at (860) 882-1660 or [email protected] or fill out the online form below.
Other ways to get involved.
- Volunteers are needed in the office to help with mailings, filing, copying and other miscellaneous administrative work.
- Each season First Tee – Connecticut runs 5 events. Volunteers are needed ahead of these events to work on auctions, etc. and on site the day of an event to assist with registration, on-course contests and awards presentations.