Drop Off/Donate Equipment
What we accept:
We ask all donations be in good to fair condition and no more than 10 years old.
- Adult Clubs
- Junior Clubs
- Golf Balls
- Golf Bags
Where to donate:
If you are interested in making a donation, please call (860) 882-1660 to set up an appointment during our business hours. Scheduling your drop off visit is necessary to meet with a representative to receive your donation and collect your information for a tax-deductible letter. Please note First Tee – Connecticut does not assign value to any donations but does provide information on a value guide for that purpose.
- Cromwell office
- 55 Golf Club Road, Cromwell, CT, 06416
- Office Hours:
- Monday – Friday from 9:00 – 4:30
- Fairchild Wheeler Golf Course in Bridgeport
- Limited, seasonal hours only
- Only accept donations in Spring, Summer & Fall
Thank you for your support of First Tee – Connecticut !
Donate Equipment with 2nd Swing Club Donation Program.
Have an old set of golf clubs packed in the corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another way to help support our chapter. Convert your old, unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation!
With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program you can put any of your old equipment to great use and make a huge impact. The value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to us as a cash donation.
Here are a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- Click here to get started.
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate that you cannot find in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.
Please call 2nd Swing’s Club Donation Account Manager at (612) 216-4152 or email [email protected].