Karl Krapek Family Learning Links
- 55 Golf Club Road in Cromwell, CT
- 4 Hole Golf Course
- Open to all active First Tee participants and families
- No charge
- Advance Reservations/Tee Times Required
Available Days & Times
Saturdays – April 29 – October 21 from 2:15 – 5:00
- Saturday May 27 from 8:00 – 11:00
- Saturday July 1 from 8:00 – 11:00
- Saturdays July 8 – August 26 from 12:00 – 3:00
- Saturday September 2 – CLOSED
Sundays – April 30 – October 22 from 8:00 – 11:00
- Sunday September 3 – CLOSED
Reserve Tee Time
- Email: [email protected]
- Call during office hours: 860-882-1660 Office Hours Monday – Friday between 9:00 – 4:30
- Please include all the names of who will be playing
- If you need to borrow clubs please provide height and if they are lefty or righty.
Procedures & Guidelines
- Walking only; we do not have push carts but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time
- Proceed to the practice putting green (to the immediate left of the building), where you will be greeted by a staff member, who will cover guidelines for the course. You may putt on the putting green until the starter gives you the “green light” to head to Hole #1.
- Each hole has three sets of tees (Blue, Orange & Green); use the tee(s) where you and your family are most comfortable.
- The practice facilities are CLOSED, and not available.
- Our neighbors at TPC River Highlands are valued partners of First Tee – Connecticut but their practice facilities are NOT available to the public.
- You may not arrive to play without a tee time. If you do not make a tee time in advance you may be asked to leave.
- Don’t have your own clubs?
- We are happy to provide a junior set for use – just be sure to add that request (along with your child’s age, height and if they are right or left-handed) when you reserve your tee time.
- Your child wants to play but you don’t play?
- While all participants must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, you can just walk along while they play.
- How long does it take to play?
- We estimate that it should take about an hour to play four holes. That means that you can get to and from the Karl Krapek Family Learning Links in Cromwell in just a few hours – no matter where you live or attend First Tee programs.